Friday, November 09, 2007

Nikki & Jeff

Every once in a while I get brides and/or grooms who don't want to do engagement pictures. I include complimentary engagement sessions in all of my packages because they help SO much. The session helps me get to know the bride and groom and for them to get comfortable with me and in front of the camera. All my couples always tell me that they didn't even notice I was there for most of their wedding day and that's exactly how I want it :)

Nikki didn't want an engagement session :) I had to give her my whole speech about why it's important and she decided to go forward with it. I'm so glad they did! Nikki and Jeff are naturals in front of the camera and I had a lot of fun with this session. I also got to shoot somewhere new, which is always fun. Jeff's parents have an awesome house in Newport by The Cannery restaurant so we explored that area. It's also where Nikki wants to shoot her pictures before the ceremony. Nikki and Jeff are getting married in April and their reception will be at The Balboa Bay Club. All I'm going to say is that there are boats and cool antique cars involved so I'm sure it's going to be an awesome day!

Here are a few of my favorites and the slideshow! Since Nikki is a loyal blog stalker I know she's anxiously awaiting this post :)
















Labels:

6 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I'm so excited! You're right, I've been stalking your blog since Wed. night ;) thanks Drew!

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Judy said...

Ok...the MIL (that is mother in law in case you are wondering) is crying. Photos are so wonderful Drew!

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

These are SOOOO fun!! Love them!
BTW, the area where you shot is where I want my studio to be!! :(

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Drew, these are so natural, you captured them both beautifully.
Carole MOB (mother of bride)

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Jennifer Elaine said...

Love the pics of them on bikes!

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger nicole green said...

love the bikes! way cute :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home