Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Greene Family

We risked life, limb and fear of botulism to shoot the Greene's family pictures out at the Salton Sea. I've been wanting to shoot out there for a long time, but I couldn't find subjects who would be willing to go out there with me. For those of you unfamiliar with the Salton Sea (well, there's really no reason to be familiar with it), there's nothing out there except for some cool abandoned buildings, fish carcasses, and a nasty salt lake. So, I dragged my friends, the Greene's, out there for a fun family shoot.

I met Michelle and Jake three and a half years ago when I started working at the same marketing company as them. I came in to turn in my resume and Michelle took it from me and told me how much she loved my name. We were best friends from that day on. Well, not really :) You really can't be much more opposite than Michelle and I, but for some reason we became friends very fast and have remained BFF even after I stopped working at the same office. I guess opposites attract! Owen had just turned 1 when I met him. I can't believe how much he has grown up! I've known Emma since she was born and it's insane how much she's changed. I have so much fun with those kids! I've really learned a lot from Michelle and Jake about how to be good parents and I'm sure they will be answering a lot more questions for me in the coming years. We have the best Bittel-Greene family outings and when little French Fry comes along things are going to be even more fun!

Enjoy the pictures and the slideshow!












My favorite picture of the day. Doesn't Jake look like Elvis?





7 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, totally opposite BFF! I LOVE them. They came out amazing! Great choice of music ;) Owen can't wait to visit the dead fishes and bird carcasses with you again. Thanks again for doing this! Looking forward to more Bittel-Greene road trips and outings.
Michelle

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Jamie B said...

Too cute!!! these are so sweet!!

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger alicia said...

what an awesome shoot! i found you through jasmine star and i must say you do some amazing work! PLUS i'm a huge bruin fan too!

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Your BEST family shoot EVER!!! :)
Loooove them!

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Trista said...

Wow..how awesome!! The last pictures ROCKS!!

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Love Love Love that picture of the little boy jumping with all the clouds in the background! You are amazing at catching kids at their best!!! We have got to get you to do my family! Hope things are going good with you and the little bambino!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love them Drew! great shots here I love the one of the little boy jumping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home