Monday, November 05, 2007

Mr. & Mrs. Robinson

Nicole and Mike were married on Saturday at El Adobe in San Juan Capistrano. This wedding was really special for me. I've known Nicole since we were in elementary school. We played soccer and softball together. Her dad was my soccer coach. We went to junior high and high school together. We went to "sex" camp together (sex education camp that was put on by our youth group!). And Nicole and Mike were even at my wedding. I lost touch with Nicole after high school, but when I needed a dog sitter for our ring bearer Hauggy at our wedding, my friend Jamie suggested that I call Nicole who has her own pet sitting company. I think it's pretty cool that they were both able to be at each other's weddings :)

Another reason I've been looking forward to Nicole and Mike's wedding is because they wanted to do their pictures at the Mission San Juan Capistrano. I've shot events there, but never wedding pictures. The Mission is GORGEOUS! There are so many awesome places to shoot their!

I started off with the girls at their hotel


And then met up with Mike at the boys at the Mission



From their "first look"


We had lots of time for great pictures at the Mission











My most favorite florist in the world, Jenny B, did their flowers and they were gorgeous as always!




Jamie B (do you see a trend here?) from So Divine Designs did an awesome job on the invites, programs, and place cards. If you need invitations, holiday cards, or anything call her! She's awesome!



Nicole and Mike, you two are awesome! Mike, I've had a pleasure getting to know you and Nicole, it's been great to reconnect with you. You two are perfect for each other! Have an awesome time in Puerto Vallarta! I'll have the slideshow up soon!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Eric Foley said...

I Love your style! A Very Fresh Approach! And the Colors!!!

Nice Work:)

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Jamie B said...

Drew!!! These are amazing!!! I love them!!!! AMAZING!!!

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Jennifer Elaine said...

Love love love them all! Thanks so much for letting me help out:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home