Sunday, October 28, 2007

Waiting in Puerto...

Chuck and I are hanging out before our shuttle comes to pick us up from our hotel and I'm waisting money to get on the internet. Oh well. I've gone without for almost 4 days! I needed a fix!

Scott and Rita's wedding was so awesome. Probably the most gorgeous wedding I've ever shot. It was hot (really hot), but that didn't stop everyone from having a great time. I shot their day after session this morning and got some more awesome shots. I'll blog about it in the next couple of days.

For now, I can't wait to get home to my puppy and some In 'N Out! Adios amigos!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drew you did an amazing job this weekend. Everyone was so impressed with your work! It was beautiful and you did a great job of caputuring every moment!

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger sandie jo salisbury said...

i cant wait to see the pics! and dont worry you arent th only one addicted to the www and in n out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home