Friday, September 28, 2007

It's a...

BOY! We're having a little boy! We found out about a week and a half ago, but things have been so crazy I haven't had time to blog about it. It's fun to know that the little thing that's been kicking me is not an "it" anymore. We have a name that we like, but if you have any suggestions let me know. I like Bruin, but I don't think it will fly. I really like B names with Bittel. Bruin Bittel. Doesn't that sound good? And there would be no way he could go to USC with a name like that :) Here's my favorite ultrasound pictures. You can see his little profile and his hand. Looks like he has my nose :)


I'm 21 weeks pregnant today and things are going pretty well. I finally got a break from my backaches yesterday and I hope it continues! My wedding season is done in early November so it will be nice to have a little break. Only 4 more weddings left for the year! I'm looking forward to all of the weddings I have left. Especially Rita and Scott's wedding in Puerto Vallarta at the end of October!

The baby got to go to his very first UCLA football game last weekend. He was so excited when we got there he was kicking me SO hard. Even Aunt Christy got to feel him. But I don't think he liked it when we got into the stadium and I started yelling. I tried not to curse... too much. We had an awesome tailgate and all of our best friends were able to make it. Kyle came from Pheonix with his new fiancee (yeah!!!), Johanna. They got engaged over Labor Day weekend in Hawaii and we're so excited for them. I can't wait to do their engagement pictures! Joey brought his girlfriend, Michelle, and Steve and Christy came too. It was so much fun. I wish they could all be there for every tailgate.






Christy always begs to be on my blog. She got mad when we went to San Francisco and I didn't blog about it (because I didn't take any pictures). So,here you go Christy. Are you happy now??? :) Christy's brother got us awesome seats on the 45 yard line. It was COLD, but we had a blanket to snuggle up with.

This would have been a really cute picture of Christy and I, but Chuck decided to ruin it. Look for the eyeball right in between Christy and I.




Check back next week for pictures from Christina and Corey's big, fat, Armenian wedding. I'm really looking forward to shooting it tomorrow! Have a great weekend everyone!

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Drew! I feel so famous now! :) That was such a fun day...and I LOVE the sounds of Bruin Bittel. With a name like that, baby Bittel is sure to be a huge success!

 
At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww yay~ Finally a little Belly shot! HEHEH! You look so good!!! YOu should post some more on the baby site!!!

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Jamie B said...

YEAH!!! He looks so cute already!! I can't wait to meet him!! Boys are a lot of fun. Not that girls aren't, but I only know about boys!!

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thats great news, Congrads on the little one.
I have gave up tring for a boy after 3 girls :)

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Kristina said...

I like Bruin!! Ahh, the memories of tailgating with my Dad at all the UCLA football games. I haven't done that in awhile! Love all the belly shots too! Yea! Hope you are feeling good and glad you got your schedule all worked out to relax.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Paradise Skate and Bike Park said...

OH MY GOSH DREW!!!! I had NO idea! That shows you how much blogging I do lately! Wow...I am so happy for you...congrats.
I like the name Bruin too. You look beautiful!

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Joyful Weddings and Events said...

A double woo~hoo from me! One for a boy (maybe they can be roommates at ucla one day!) and two for taking him to a ucla game. We've gone to one this season and will be there on saturday- as long as I don't go into labor! I asked my doctor if the noise is the stadium is too loud and she said no, so we're good to go! Hopefully he'll be able to make it to the sc game!
Congrats again!!

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger sandie jo salisbury said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger sandie jo salisbury said...

You're so cute. I love the pic of you and Chuck. Baby Bittel to be is adorable, all ready photogenic!

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats!!!! i shot a wedding with miguel pola last weekend and he told me you were pregnant! i am SO so excited for you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home