Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Rita & Scott (& Thai)

Rita and Scott are getting married next month in Puerto Vallarta! I'm so excited for their big Mexican fiesta! We shot their engagement session at the Balboa Fun Zone and the Balboa pier. They brought along their very cute puppy Thai. Since Thai won't be able to make it to the wedding we incorporated him in some of the shots. He's not a huge fan of the camera, but when you give him some waffle cone he'll do anything!

Rita and Scott, thanks for taking time out of your very busy schedules to do your engagement shoot with me. Chuck and I can't wait for your wedding in Mexico! Here's the slideshow!











Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Trista said...

Ooohhhh! I love the 2nd to last fisheye shot and of course I love the last shot ;-)

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger sandie jo salisbury said...

really cute shots! love the dog too. the shots under the peir are great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home