Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Mr. & Mrs. Cooper

I'm back! We had an amazing time in Maine and NYC, but more on that later!

Nicole and Mike were married on August 25th at the Lakewood Country Club. It was a gorgeous day and surprisingly not that hot, which was very nice! Nicole look absolutely beautiful. I had never seen her without her glasses and she has the most amazing blue eyes I've ever seen! They had a very emotional ceremony that had everyone in tears. Nicole and Mike are two of the nicest people I've ever worked with. They are both so easy going it made my job super easy! I hope you two had an amazing time in Fiji! I can't wait to hear all about it! Here are some of my favorite pictures. Here's the slideshow!













I love ring shots!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home