Monday, August 06, 2007

Patty & Todd

Todd's the second guy that I shot in the last month that has a broken limb! He broke his arm skateboarding on his bachelor party trip in Mexico. He said he'll have his cast off before their wedding next month in Laguna Beach, which I'm sure will make Patty happy :)

I had a fun time with these two in Dana Point. They choose to shoot in Dana Point because Todd proposed to Patty at the Chart House. I love shooting in Dana Point! We got some great shots next to the hazardous waste gas canisters (probably not the smartest thing when you're 13 weeks pregnant, but it was a cool shot!) and while dodging huge rogue waves (what's with me and the rogue waves lately???). At least I was the one who got wet this time!

Their wedding is sure to be a blast! Check back next month for their pictures. For now, here are a few of my favorite shots from their engagement session and a slideshow!












Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Yeah...umm...toxic dumpsters probably aren't the best thing for you right about now! ;)
But from a photographer's perspective...it was totally worth it! :D Don't tell Chuck said that!

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great shots Drew I love the one you put the sign in..

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Trista said...

Love these shots!!! His cast matches the dumpsters..how cool is that??!!

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger sandie jo salisbury said...

The VW van is great! I love the dump cans too! These are really fun, I always enjoy your engagement pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home