Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Abadie Family

After a pretty relaxing June, my July is getting off to a busy start! The Abadie family is originally from Southern California, but moved to Colorado a year ago. They are spending July in Orange County and thought it was the perfect time to get some beach family pictures! Kristina and Don actually took their engagement pictures at this same beach. How cute! Unfortunately, it was totally overcast at the beach so we didn't get any sunset pictures, but overcast is so much better for the overall shoot.

Here are some of my favorites from the day. Thanks so much to the Weise family for the referral! Here's the slideshow!













Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger Melissa Koehler said...

What a cute family! You got some great shots!

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger sandie jo salisbury said...

These are really good! You do an amazing job with family portraits!

 
At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Drew for taking great pics of my family...you have AMAZING talent and I will be using you everytime I am in town!!!!! I can't stop looking at them!
Kristina Abadie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home