Friday, June 08, 2007

Christina & Coren

A few weeks ago I got three emails from three different brides who all wanted to book me for the same date. I've never had that happen before, but Christina and Coren got me the deposit first so they won :)

These two are funny! Coren showed up wearing a shirt that said "The Perfect Man". Too funny! They had each other and me cracking up the whole time. They are having a big, fat, Armenian wedding in September and it sounds like a lot of fun. I love shooting cultural weddings. There's always something new and exciting.

I was looking through Coren and Christina's wedding website and I recognized one of Christina's bridesmaids. Turns out she was in my sorority! I didn't recognize her name because she got married, but I'm very excited to see her and her brand new baby at the wedding!

Here's the slideshow!










Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the 2nd to last shot, beautiful use of light drew!! they're all awesome. that is a funny shirt, but i beg to differ ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home