Friday, May 11, 2007

Mark Your Calendars!

My new favorite florist, Jenny B, is hosting A Wedding Affair on Sunday May 20th from 11 am to 2 pm at her studio in Fullerton. If you're in the area you should definitely stop by and check it out. Admission is just $3 and all proceeds will benefit Laura's House. All the details are below along with a new promo card that I designed for her. Have a great weekend everyone! I have a rare weeekend off, which I am very excited about! Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there!

When: Sunday May 20, 2007 from 11 - 2
Where: 612 E. Chapman Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92831
RSVP to aweddingaffair@bgdesignstudio.com or 949-489-1149



Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Drew! So I just finished makeup school and I saw that beautiful comp card you made for your friend for her flowers. I was wondering how much you would charge to help me make a card for my starting bussiness? Let me know, oh and you and Charlie are way way way too cute together!!! Hope things are going well!
here's my email:makeupbypaige@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home