Thursday, April 26, 2007

Aimee & Ortenzio

Aimee and Ortenzio were married last Saturday. Both Aimee and Ortenzio seemed like very calm and collected people so I was very surprised when they were extremely nervous for their big day. It was really cute to see that side of them. When I got married I was a wreck and I wish someone would have just told me to breathe, which is what I told both of them. I just wanted them to relax and enjoy their day and remember every moment. I think as soon as they saw each other they were able to do that.

Aimee wore an amazing Lazaro gown that fit her personality perfectly. They even designed their cake to look like it. She also had a beautiful veil that we had a lot of fun playing with.

Thanks so much to my friend Melissa for coming all the way up from San Diego to shoot with me. I always enjoy shooting with Melissa!

Enjoy Spain Aimee and Ortenzio! Here's the slideshow!



















Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger Jasmine said...

The third to last image is my FAV! :) Talk about a veil!

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger sandie jo salisbury said...

i really love the long veil! I can't wait to have a cool wedding like that so i can get my bride all tangeled up! cute shoe shot, love the beautiful blue backdrop!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Trista said...

These are awesome Drew!! Love the veil shots!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home