Friday, April 13, 2007

Pauline & Nick

I'm SO behind on blogging and I apologize and thank everyone for being so patient! It's been a crazy couple of weeks and I'm just getting caught up now!

Pauline and Nick are getting married next month in Temecula. Nick is Gina's cousin and I shot her and Joel's wedding last October. Pauline booked me over the phone and we weren't introduced at Gina and Joel's wedding so I didn't know who they were! I kept going through Gina and Joel's pictures and guessing who they were and I was right!

Pauline and Nick are so cute together! They were laughing the whole time! I think a little bit of it was nervous laughter at first, but they definitely got the hang of things. They also brought a change of clothes, which I love and encourage clients to do if we have time.

I'm so excited for their wedding next month! It will be fun to see all their family again! Here's the slideshow!

PS I'm very excited because the slideshows are now available on DVD! Click on the CD icon to purchase the DVD version. If you have an old slideshow that you would like to purchase please let me know as I will have to recreate it. I do my best to leave slideshows online for at least 3 months, but as I get busier I have to take old shows offline to make room for new ones. Please contact me at drew@drewbphotography.com with any questions!

PPS Thanks to Jeff for giving me the Plumb CD to listen to on the way home from Christy and Ethan's wedding. They have great slideshow songs!









Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

Love that feet/reflection shot! super cute :)

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

Those are fabulous Drew! Keep up the great work. :c)

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

Yeah! I love the song choice :) Wonderful images Drew! I love the ones of them running in the water...the expressions are priceless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home