Thursday, April 05, 2007

Justin & Amy

I'm a little behind on blogging! It's been a busy week, but I'm catching up!

Last Saturday I shot Justin and Amy's wedding. Their ceremony was at Mission Hills Church in Rancho Santa Margarita and it was the first ever wedding in that church! The church is brand new and it's beautiful! Their ceremony was so unique. It started out with a slideshow of Justin and Amy before they walked down the aisle. The whole church was in tears before the ceremony even started. During the ceremony when the pastor asked for the rings, Justin's best man and brother got a panicked look on his face and sprinted down the aisle (almost taking me out when he did so). Then another video came up on the big screen and it showed him running out of the church and to the lake and fishing the rings out of the lake. It was hilarious!!!

Justin and Amy are both such kind people and I thank them for allowing me to be a part of their wedding day! Have fun in Fiji!


















Labels:

4 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Orange County Wedding Photographer said...

Hey Drew! Nice shots and looks like you had a fun time at this wedding. I love your fisheye pics!

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Trista said...

Hey Drew! Awesome pics! I love them all!

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos Drew! They just make me want to SHOUT!

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!! These pictures are amazing! We are so pleased with this little sampling of the photos you took at our wedding. Thank you so much! We can't wait to see the rest! You're the best!
We're having a great time in Fiji!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home