Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Picture Day!

On Sunday I had my very first picture day. Basically, a picture day is a day of shorter (30 minute sessions versus 60 - 90 minutes) sessions back to back. The day is hosted by one person, kind of like a tuperware party. They book the sessions, schedule them, and collect the contracts and deposits and then I show up on the day off and shoot.

Jamie Bengard hosted the first picture day. We had 6 sessions with 5 families. The first family, the Simmons, did one session with just their immediate family and then another with the grandparents, which is a great idea!

I'll be posting the picture throughout the week on my blog. First, we have the Simmons. I grew up with the mom, Nicole, but haven't seen her in I'd say about 10 years! She's all grown up now with two beautiful children and such an amazing family! The grandparents and Aunt Heidi came along to take pictures and help. Here are a few of my favorites!










Thanks again to Jamie for setting up the appointments! If you're interested in hosting a picture day please feel free to email me drew@drewbphotography.com. Check back for more pictures later!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww.... you're awesome!! Love these!! You're fast!! Maybe I should take the first appointment next time, so that mine are posted first :). HEHEHE. Thanks again so much!! Everyone LOVED YOU!!!! and talking about you now!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home