Saturday, March 10, 2007

Support Cindy!

Please take a moment to visit supportcindy.org. Cindy is one of my May brides (see her engagement pictures below). In early February Cindy was diagnosed with stage IV colon cancer, less than 3 months before her wedding. Cindy is one of the most friendly, kind, vivacious, loving people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I know if anyone can beat this, it's Cindy. I encourage all my blog readers (and I know who you are!) to add your name to the list of 1000 Cranes and to purchase a shopping card for $10, which will save you money! I want to see ALL of your names on that list! I will be donating all the proceeds from the print sales of their wedding and engagement pictures. All the money will go directly to Cindy and Jared. And if you have a blog or website, please add the link to your list of favorites. It's not only important to raise awareness of Cindy's situation, but also to join the fight against cancer in general!

Please keep Cindy and Jared in your thoughts and prayers. They are two of the most incredible people I have ever met.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Drew, I can't wait to buy a card! Seriously, I think the world of you and I'm proud to pray for Cindy's recivery and donate a little to the cause.

xoxo...

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger DrewB said...

Thanks Jas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home