Friday, February 23, 2007

Making his blog debut...

I have about a million other things I should be doing right now, but it looked like a nice day outside (it's actually cold and windy) so I took my dog, Hauggy, out for an impromptu photo shoot. For those of you who have had the pleasure of meeting Hauggy you know he is much more than a dog. He is a little man. He speaks English. He can learn new tricks in less than 5 minutes. He knows all of his toys by name. You look in his eyes and he's human. Everyone thinks I'm crazy, but when they meet him they understand. He's a demanding and emotional little guy, but I'm so lucky to have him in my life. Isn't he handsome?




Labels:

7 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger Amanda Lock said...

Hauggy is adorable- love the light in those shots :) LOL, I have *no* earthly idea what I would do if I met Jessica Claire. Probably just stand there gaping like a fish. :) Did you talk to her? LOL. Keep up the awesome work in your photography- your blog is on my bookmarks! :)

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger DrewB said...

Thanks Amanda! No, I didn't talk to her when I saw her at the Apple Store, but I did tell her the story when I was at Xtreme. Everyone got a good laugh :)

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Those are some really cool shots!

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

I loooove Hauggy! And, yes, he's human...well, more human than dog anyway :)

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

love the second one! now i feel like a neglectful doggy mom for not taking more photos of my boys :)

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Trista said...

awwwww...I love Hauggy! We should have a play date together with my little hairy human "Mochi"!

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger MM said...

What a sweetie! I bet he would get along with my little Roxie :) Great shots!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home