Thursday, February 08, 2007

Now I Know What It Feels Like...

I hate being on the other side of the camera. That's why I am a photographer! But, I had the opportunity for two of my favorite photographers to take my bio picture and I think it's good to remember how my clients feel and what a photographer can do to make their clients feel more comfortable. I was very lucky to have the uber talented Liana Lehman shoot my bio pics today in Cabo. I absolutely love them and it was nice to remember what it feels like to be on the other side of the lens!




And here's one by the awesomeJessica Claire.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful Drew!!!! I miss you... we need to plan lunch when you get back!!

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Can someone say CoverGirl?! You know this already, but the first one is my fav! :)

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Pictures Drew!! When do I get one for my desk at work??

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Cosima Swifka said...

So why weren't YOU one of our models girl???
I had so much fun with you in Mexico!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home