Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Woohoo! I've found internet! I love being in paradise and having a vacation, but it's nice to feel connected again. I get no phone or blackberry reception in my room and spotted reception by the pool. But, I found out that there's wireless internet in the lobby or my hotel. Thank goodness!

We had awesome weather for the first 3 days we were here.




But, today we got our first rainy weather in Princeville. So, we headed to the other side of the island to go up to Waimea Canyon and Poipu. Waimea Canyon is called the Grand Canyon of the Pacific. I've never been to the Grand Canyon so I can't compare, but it is pretty spectacular.




At the end of the road is an awesome view of the Napili coast. It's totally inaccessible by car and you can only get down there by hiking or boat. It's also where King Kong and Jurassic Park were filmed.



We stopped off in a little town called Hanapepe. There was the cutest little guard dog in front of an art gallery. Of course, he's not as cute as my handsome puppy at home.



Hopefully I'll be able to post more pictures soon!

Aloha!
DrewB

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Looks like you're having fun...say hi to Chuck! You're Chuck, not mine :) LOL

 
At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi packleaders! Don't worry about me. I am having fun too. I get to go to work everyday and hang out at the office. We have been going to different parks for walks.

Bring me a prize. See you on Sunday!

Hauggy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home