Sunday, December 24, 2006

As 2006 comes to a close I want to take the opportunity to thank each and every one of for making DrewB Photography a success this year. My business has grown beyond my wildest dreams and I have my amazing clients and friends to thank. I am so lucky to have wonderful clients who have also become my friends. It's so exciting to see my brides walk down the aisle and the kids that I've grown to know and love grow up. And I'm SO lucky that my clients choose me to capture such important moments in their lives. One of the biggest compliments I received this year from one of my clients was when she said, "From now on, we'd love to consider you our family photographer". It means so much to me to be a part of each of your families and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I wish you all a very merry holiday season and a happy 2007!

Below is a picture of our Christmas lights. Our neighborhood has a light contest and we got 2nd place for the 2nd year in a row. My husband worked very hard and I'm very proud of him :) Our lights are synced to music and the night of the contest we turn our snow machine on! I tried to upload a video, but I'm having a bit of a hard time. Hopefully I'll have it up later today or tomorrow so check back! Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This picture doesn't do it justice. Chuck did an amazing job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home