Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Last Friday I headed down to Irvine Park to meet up with Nicole and Mike and their two dogs Elliot and Bentley. I've known Nicole since we were in the 4th grade. We played soccer together growing up, but we lost contact since high school.

Nicole and Mike wanted some family pictures with their puppies. Elliot is a 108 pound great dane. He's HUGE, but a total cutie. Bentley is a wheaton terrier and is a tough little thing. He holds his own against Elliot! Nicole has a pet sitting business and I highly reccomend it. I don't trust anyone with my dog, Hauggy, but Nicole and my parents. Hauggy was the ring bearer in our wedding and Nicole and Mike actually came to our ceremony and took him after and babysat him that night. Her website is www.nicwood.com.

Nicole and Mike are getting married next November and I'm super excited because I'm shooting their wedding! Mike is a super sweet guy and they make a great couple. I'm really happy for the two of them! Here's the slideshow!












Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh! So CUTE!! I love them! Great job :)

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are so cute!!! I cant wait to see how Brooke's family pics turn out... see ya soon!

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Cosima Swifka said...

Drew! These are fantastic...and I am a BIG fan of GOOD dog images!!!
Awesome dogs they have too. Nice work Drew. YOU ROCK!
-Coz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home