Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I can't say enough about how much I love this family. This past year I've been at all three of their sons birthday parties and their youngest baptism. I've seen the baby, Ryan, start to walk, Nicholas start talking up a storm, and Alex, the oldest, start kindergarten. From day one they've treated me as a member of their family and I'm so fortunate to have them in my life. They've been so supportive of me and my business and for that I will be forever grateful.

We headed down to Laguna for some family pictures on Sunday and we braved cold(er) temperatures and a very high tide. I think the boys had a really good time and hopefully I tired them out a little! And I'm happy to say that this won't be our last portrait session because the Kim's aren't moving to Chicago anymore! Yeah! Thanks again for everything Petra and Ray! I will definitely be using the spa gift certificate very, very soon! It is SO appreciated! Here's your slideshow!











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home