Saturday, November 11, 2006

"Tis the season for family portraits! I had another amazing shoot with the Miller family. I met the Millers at Kari and Shane's wedding in September. Little Delany was their flower girl. She's super smart for only being 3 years old and she's a little dare devil. She was going right up the edge of the cliffs and looking over and wanting to jump off of rocks! These kids have a LOT of energy and, I'm not going to lie, I was tired after this shoot! But, I think their energy totally translated into the pictures. I love just follwing the kids around and letting them be kids. The Millers are a beautiful family both on the inside and outside and I'm so excited to have gotten the opportunity to work with them! Here's your slideshow!











1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Drew, this has got to be my favorite family shoot ever. Beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home