Sunday, October 15, 2006

I don't know how I keep getting so lucky with my brides and grooms. Every week my weddings keep getting better and better. This week was no exception. Aimee-Marie and Nick tied the knot at a family friends house in Fullerton. The wedding was so informal, yet so formal at the same time. Aimee-Marie is one of four sisters and it was so special to see them next to their big sister's side as she got married. And they finally got the brother they've always wanted! I knew Aimee and Nick's pictures would be so easy because they did such a great job at their engagement session. They are pros! And I was lucky enough to have the amazing Jasmine Star come and shoot with me. She's awesome and we are pretty much in the same exact spot in our careers so it's great to have someone I can relate to.

Thanks so much to Aimee-Marie and Nick for letting us be a part of your wedding! Have an amazing honeymoon in Maui (I'm very jealous)! Here's your slideshow!




















<

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Thanks for taking me along, Drew! Can't wait to do it again! :)
xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home