Wednesday, September 13, 2006

This weekend I had the opportunity to attend the Wedding Photography Workshop at the Brooks Institute in Santa Barbara. The workshop was held by David Jay, who is an incredibly talented photographer. The weekend was above and beyond my expectations. I learned more there in 2 days then I have the past year on my own. I'm so excited because I feel like my photography is now going to move to the next level. I've learned better workflow techniques so I may also have some free time once again!!! Yeah! I can't wait for this weekends wedding with Kari and Shane to try all my new techniques out. I have 4 weddings in the next 5 weeks! Wow! It's going to be busy, but so worth it!

We did a night shoot for the Brooks workshop. Below are my favorite pictures! Thanks to Jasmine and JD for being such great models. Aren't they incredibly photogenic?







And here's a picture of our class I stole from DJ's blog. Hope he doesn't mind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home