Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Last month my husband called me and said, "I found you your next wedding!" It turns out that my husband is handing out my business card to every girl he sees with an engagement ring. Well, not every girl, but the girls at his bank. Chuck saw that his teller was wearing an engagement ring, but she was already married. However, the manager of the bank, Nick, isn't. Nick's fiancee, Aimee-Marie, called me the next day. We clicked instantly and she booked me on the spot for their October wedding. I have to admit that I was a little nervous to meet them for their engagement session. They turned out to be above and beyond my expectations. Aimee-Marie is practically a model and Nick was so relaxed in front of the camera. I gave these two no direction at all. I had so much fun shooting their pictures and can't wait for their October wedding! Here's their slideshow!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home