Sunday, August 20, 2006

On Saturday Greg Bumatay brought me along to shoot a wedding at the Sherman Library and Gardens in Corona Del Mar. When I got my very first film SLR camera I went there to get some pretty flower shots. It was fun to go back! It's an amazing venue with lots of great places for pictures. The bride, Melissa, and her bridesmaids were so much fun to hang out with. Melissa has the most amazing eyes! Granted, they are color contacts, but they looked amazing! The groom, Kevin, was so sweet and even serenaded his bride. Take a look at the pictures below.






This image wasn't photoshopped at all. Don't her eyes look amazing?
Dad getting a little emotional before the ceremony.
These two kept me laughing all day.

The ring bearer got a little bored during the ceremony.

All the bride's old boyfriends returning her house keys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home