Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Aloha! I'm back! Tonight I shot an engagement session for Jill and Brandon in Laguna. Jill is the little sister of my friend Jamie. I've known Jill since we were very young and grew up in the same neighborhood. Now Jill and I work together and she's become a great friend. Little Jill is soon to be Mrs. Jill Gill (I know, it rhymes!) and I had the honor of shooting their engagement pictures. They were up for anything and let me experiment. As you will see, it was worth it and the water wasn't that cold! I had a ton of fun and I'm glad we finally got these done!

Although I HATE country, Brandon and Jill are big country fans so I put their slideshow to a country song. I'm not sure if this is a good song or a bad song, but it's catchy. Here's the slideshow!


4 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The color is amazing in those shots. I think this is my favorite engagement session you shot so far. Great work!

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THESE ARE AWESOME!!! When Aiden turns 1, I want you to take the 3 of us to this place and do family photos!! OKAY??

SO CUTE!!!! AMAZING!!!! I am so jealous!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger ` said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this picture is so awesome,

would it be possible to send a higher resolution of this image to i can use as wallpaper with your permission and perhaps the permission of those in the image?

If not it is okay!

Either way, it is a nice picture~ :]

hi.salon@googlemail.com Awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home