Sunday, June 25, 2006

This weekend didn't get off to a great start. At the wedding I was 2nd shooting on Saturday we had 4 cameras stolen. It is just completely unthinkable to me that someone could do that. I realize my equipment is replaceable, but I loved my camera. It's mine and to think that someone else has it breaks my heart. Good news is we still have many great pictures from earlier in the day. The thieves were "nice" enough to leave us with one camera so we were able to finish out the day, but it was difficult. And my new equipment is on the way! I'll get a new camera and love it as much as the last.

Today I was fortunate to shoot with an amazingly wonderful family. The Kim's baptized their youngest son Ryan. He is just adorable! The whole family was incredibly kind, which is exactly what I needed today. And they are Longhorn fans! My favorite team besides UCLA! Thank you to the Kim's for your extreme kindness and hospitality. And thank you to my good friend Michelle for lending me her camera today. Here's the slideshow!

1 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger ray said...

Drew, the slide show is great. Thanks for doing a wonderful job shooting the baptism and the party afterwards. We will see you at Ryan's first birthday.

Hook'em Horns!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home