Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Here are a couple more NYC pictures from my other camera!

Grand Central Station

















Our first NYC subway ride














A life long (okay, maybe not life long, but at least for the past 8 years) dream fulfilled. Katie saw my sign, made a delta with her hands, put her hand over her heart, and gave me a thumbs up. The second best moment of my life (next to meeting Britney Spears of course). And this was all the day before her last day. I heart Katie.
A big thanks to John TenBrick for taking this picture and sending it to me!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting












On the field at Yankee Stadium.














Frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity. Good thing I made a reservation because the wait was over two hours!!!












On the Top of the Rock, 68 stories above New York City!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home