Monday, May 22, 2006

On my 16th birthday nearly 10 years ago (I'm old, I know), I went to Don Jose's. It was the best birthday! My parents also surprised me with a green '96 Mustang complete with a bright, red bow. It was so awesome! However, my Sweet 16 didn't even begin to compare with Jamie's birthday party. It was at the Torrance Marriott and was planned by Wanda at Fete Inc. She did an AMAZING job. Jamie loves movies so the party had a Hollywood theme. The night started out with mocktails and then after Jamie made her grand entrance, everyone moved into the main dining room for dinner and dancing. The tables were unbelievable! The center pieces were unlike anything I've ever seen. So unique. Jamie and her friends were great (and they love RENT the musical almost as much as me). It was a great party and I'm so happy I got to be a part of it!




























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home