Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I love kids at weddings. In particular, I loved the kids at the wedding I shot last Sunday! They had disposable cameras at their kids table and they kept chasing me around taking pictures of me. They were too cute! The bride and groom, Lynette and John, weren't too bad either :) John was a total sweetheart. They're entire family was so welcoming and we had a lot of fun with them. Also, the vendors were a blast to hang out with. Heather from Martinis & Bliss Events (www.martinisandbliss.com) was great. We shared the same awful coordinator for our weddings so she knows exactly what not to do! I normally hate DJs (no offense, but I think they are kind of cheesy), but KC from Vox DJs (www.voxdjs.com) was awesome. He was out there dancing with the guests (see the proof below!). It was a great day and a great wedding!

































1 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Crap!! You DO know how to take pictures!! jk, wow Drew.. They look great! COngrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home