Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Last night I got to do something that I have been waiting for a long time to do. My good friends Christy and Bobby finally got engaged in July so we got to do their engagement session. Yeah! Christy was my very first UCLA friend and she met Bobby while shopping at the Brea Active. It's been awesome seeing their relationship progress and being a part of it. Christy and Bobby, thank you for being such amazing and supportive friends. I can't wait for the wedding!!! Here's your show!





Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DREW!!
AWESOME!!!! I bet they totally loved that session. That slideshow is really sweet. I don't know what spark you are talking about...but it sure is there! You rock girl. Thanks for the advice, and the encouragement..
And I love the nightshots! YEY!!!
-Coz

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw your post on OSP.. This is a nice and cute pictures... looks like they both supernice couple to work with...

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pic's, not hard when you have such good specimens. I showed them to Stephanie Holt who's also looking into your booking you for her wedding.

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! The best yet!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home