Saturday, September 23, 2006

Fall is here! Yesterday definitely felt like fall so it was appropriate to go to Irvine Park for Gina and Joel's engagement shoot. The leaves were falling and the pumpkin patch was set up (although it wasn't open and we got yelled for being in it!). This was my first time meeting Gina and Joel. They were referred to me by the amazing ladies at Fete Inc. (If you need a coordinator check out their site!). I knew from the first email exchaged with Gina that we would get along great. They are both so fun and they brought along their little dog! Anyone who puts their dog in their wedding has to be cool! I'm really looking forward to their wedding on October 7th. They are starting out in with a cocktail hour in their cocktail hour attire where they will actually get to enjoy it with their guests. Then they are changing into their ceremony attire for the ceremony by candlelight. It's going to be a lot of fun and I can't wait to take the pictures! But for now enjoy your engagement session slideshow!





Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Drew! What an awesome slideshow! And they are sooooo cute together, what a hot couple.
I bet they were totally thrilled with all of those shots...I know I would be.
-Coz

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

I have to agree with Coz...they're hot!! What an awesome couple to shoot! Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home