Friday, September 22, 2006

Baby Joey was born on August 22, 2006. You may remember his parents, Jen and Joey, from their maternity session in July. Joey, or Seppi as I like to call him, is the sweetest baby. We kept him up during his nap and he was hungry, but despite all of that he did a great job for his first photoshoot. We got lots of fun expressions that show his true personality! I'm so excited to see him grow up and be a great soccer player just like his mommy! Here's your slideshow Seppi!






And here's a picture of Baby Joey and I. I really don't know how to hold little, little babies. It was kind of scary!!!


PS The slideshow song is Return to Pooh Corner by Kenny Loggins. I was able to hear him sing this song live when I shot the Blue 42 event at the St. Regis a few months ago. Go here and scroll halfway down to see some pictures!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home