Sunday, September 17, 2006

Usually the only time I go up to Pasadena is for UCLA games at the Rose Bowl, but yesterday we headed up there for Kari and Shane's wedding. Kari's dress and flowers were absolutely stunning. When Kari and I first met she said she decided to book me because my business colors were the same as her wedding colors. I think that's a good reason :) Kari and Shane were married at the same church as her parents were. How awesome is that? After the ceremony we all headed up to the Alta Dena Country Club where we got some great pictures. It was an amazing night and I thank Kari and Shane for letting me be a part of it. Have a great honeymoon!

View their engagement slideshow here and their wedding slideshow here!



My favorite picture of the day from my second shooter Michelle!





Two more of my favorites from Michelle.




Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Drew...what a SMALL world! I went to high school with the groom and his groomsmen! :) It looks like a great wedding and what a stunning wedding dress!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home