Sunday, October 08, 2006

Whew, it was a busy weekend! On Friday I met up with Stephanie and Bryan in Laguna. They are getting married next June, but wanted to get their engagement pictures done before it got too cold. The day didn't look like it was going to be very warm, but it was actually turned out to be a beautiful day down at the beach. Stephanie and Bryan were great and I can't wait to shoot their wedding next year!

Check back for the great wedding I shot and little Ryan's 1st birthday party in the next couple of days! For now, here's Stephanie and Bryan's slideshow!




1 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, gotta leave my weekly comment!!! LOL..
Your slideshows are so great. I love the kissing shot with thier shadows! They look so in love.
Awesome Drew. -Coz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home