Monday, October 23, 2006

Gina & Joel - Day After Seesion

On Friday I got to work with one my favorite couples again! Gina and Joel got married two weeks ago. As you may recall, they got married at one of their friends homes. And while the wedding was spectacular there weren't too many locations to get great portraits done. So, Gina and Joel scheduled a "Day After Session". These sessions are great for couples who may not have ideal locations for portraits or for couples who don't have time on their big day for all the pictures they want. And it's a great excuse to get to wear your wedding dress again ;)

The weather was perfect and we got one of the most amazing sunsets I've seen in a while (I know I always say that, but it's true!). I tried to convince Gina to get in the water with her beautiful gown, but she wasn't interested. She's going to shorten her dress so she can wear it again, which is a great idea! Thanks again to Gina and Joel! Here's your slideshow!




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home