Monday, November 20, 2006



I had my first destination wedding on Saturday. Well, if you count San Diego as a destination wedding...

I headed down to San Diego to shoot Sarah and Josh's wedding at the L'Auberge hotel. As soon as I walked into the bridal suite I knew this was going to be a great wedding. Sarah has an infectious laugh and smile. And Sarah and all of her bridesmaids are gorgeous! The boys weren't too bad either ;) I actually went to high school with one of Sarah's bridesmaids Sean. We were cheerleaders together. It's such a small world!

L'Auberge and Sea Grove Park are awesome venues. When I spoke to Sarah about her wedding she said that she always dreamed of getting married there and I can see why. We had another perfect, sunny southern California day. The wedding was planned by Fete Inc. who did another amazing job. I always love working with Wanda. The day always runs so smoothly. The flowers were done by Alyssa Burke(I can't find her website, but I'll update once I find it). They were probably the most gorgeous flowers I've ever seen. And I loved the flower balls. The DJ was Andy Hagenah from Disc Go Round DJ also did an awesome job! And my friend Melissa came and shot with me. It's always fun to shoot with her!

Sarah and Josh were a great couple to work with. Totally laid back. Sarah wanted pictures down on the beach and I had to warn her that her dress was going to get dirty. She said, "That's what it's for. It's meant to get dirty." That's the type of attitude I love and I think we got some great pictures because of it!

Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your special day! You two are great together and I wish you all the best! Here's your slideshow!












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home