Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Year's Eve. Chuck and I went to see The Killers last night at the Paramount backlot and it was by far the best concert I've ever been too. They played for close to an hour and we were about 100 feet from the stage. So much fun!

Last week I got together with a group of local photographers and had a fun shoot with Marissa and Andy. Marissa and Andy got married last July and they were kind enough to let us drag them around Long Beach.





Everyone thought they were famous. We told people that Marissa was the star of a Novella (Spanish Soap Opera), but I think we should have told them that Marissa was Winney Cooper from Wonder Years. Doesn't she kind of look like her?


The tourists thought we were famous too :)







Thanks so much to Greg Bumatay for organizing the shoot!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Drew you got a ton of great shots! I love all of them - they look so fun. Good times!

 
At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marissa does remind me of Winnie! LOL

 
At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great shots... nice meeting you!
Happy New Year!

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a blast!! Great shots! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home