Tuesday, December 26, 2006

On Saturday I had a shoot with the Weise family. The Weise's are originally from Orange County, but just moved to Colorado. They were back visiting their families for the holidays and scheduled a family shoot at the beach. They have a recent addition to their family and needed new portraits. This shoot was special because I went to high school with Brooke. And now she's married with 3 beautiful little girls! Aren't they such a photogenic family?


Haylee and Taylor were so much fun. They are beautiful little girls inside and out.





And baby Avery has the most amazing blue eyes.

I think she gets them from her daddy.


My friend Krysta and her husband Brett came along to help with the kids. I haven't seen Krysta since graduation and it was great to see her again as well and meet her husband.

Thanks for letting me take your family pictures! Hopefully we can do it again next year! Here's your slideshow!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home