Friday, January 05, 2007

Lauren and Doug

Yesterday I got to go to one of my favorite places in the world. UCLA! Lauren and Doug (well, more Lauren than Doug) wanted to do their engagement pictures there since Lauren graduated from there (the same class as me) and I happily obliged even if it meant sitting in the headache known as the 405 to get there. Doug is really into architecture so I think he had a good time too even if he had to listen to Lauren and I talk about which lecture halls we had our classes in and where we ate lunch everyday.

Lauren and Doug are getting married at the Orange County Museum of Art next July. They are both so natural in front of the camera, even if they don't think they are. They had a lot of fun together and it is very evident in the pictures. I'm so excited to work with them! Here's the slideshow (finally!).













Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Drew - nice job on their engagement sesssion - looks like they had fun. Go Tro... I mean Bruins!!!!!

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps because I bleed blue and gold...I think this is your best e-session ever ;)
Great stuff, Drew!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home