Sunday, February 04, 2007

Adios Amigos!

I am headed to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico! No, this is not for another vacation. I'm actually working this time. Well, kind of. I'm attending the Xtreme Seminar and am very, very excited to learn all sorts of new tips and tricks and to spend time with some of the best photographers in the wedding industry. I will have no phone access this week and will have limited email. I'm not exactly sure what my internet situation will be, but I will try to post some updates and pictures while I'm there!

Some very other exciting news is that I bought the Canon 5D yesterday. It's beautiful and I can't wait to play with it this week!



Also, I did a complete overhaul to my website this weekend. I separated my wedding gallery into 4 different categories, which I think makes it much easier to navigate and I've added lots of new pictures from old weddings. Take a look at it and let me know what you think!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home