Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

I wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends and family and especially to my wonderful husband Chuck. He's been so supportive of my business and it would not exist without him. He's the one who rubs my neck at 1 in the morning when I'm trying to finish editing a wedding. He gets my hot chocolate so I don't fall asleep. He calms me down when my CD burner stops working or my computer is going too slow. He cleans the house for me when I'm getting ready for a client meeting. He rubs my feet when I get home from shooting a 10 hour wedding. He listens to me when I'm frustrated and he celebrates with me when everything goes right. He pushes me to challenge myself and be a better person and photographer. I would not be who I am today if it wasn't for him. Chuck, I love you and thank you for everything you do for me. 143.

Here are some pictures from our wedding day taken by Steve Hoffman.


Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger Kristina said...

He sounds pretty darn awesome! ;-) You look gorgeous, btw.

 
At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...I think I have tears right now!! Aren't you guys the cutest!!!!

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger sandie jo salisbury said...

you are so cute drew! I love that you use 143.. me and alex use it all the time! good luck on your next week. hope to meet the new man in your life very soon!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home