Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Christie & Ethan



On Sunday I met up with Christie and Ethan in Laguna. It seemed like we were going to get great weather, but as I got closer to the beach I noticed a layer of clouds hanging right over Laguna. It was about 20 degrees colder and windy! But Christie and Ethan were great sports and we still had a lot of fun. Christie and Ethan are getting married in April in Temecula. I have so many couples getting married out there, but Christie and Ethan's will be my first. I'm very excited! Here's the slideshow!








Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger Jasmine said...

I love the picture of them just sitting on the beach and looking out into the ocean...so dreamy!

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Amanda Lock said...

I love the third one and the one second to the end. The one towards the end is awesome, looks like something out of a fairytale. I can't wait to look over the rest of your blog- hooray for Jasmine Star having such incredible photographers leaving her comments. I just go through there every once in a while and add everyone who left a post to my bookmarks. :)

 
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.. lot of kisses... Love the pictures drew... I love the ocean view..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home