Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Cindy & Jared

I met Cindy and Jared about 9 months ago at Ryan's baptism. Cindy said, "I want you to shoot our wedding." I said, "Cool! When are you getting married?". She said, "We're not engaged yet, but we will be soon!". Sure enough, a couple of months later I got the phone call!

Cindy and Jared are both such incredible people and I've been so lucky to get to know them over the past few months. They have the type of love that people spend their whole lives searching for. Every time they look at each other, every time they kiss, every time they grab for each others hands you can see how happy they make each other and how in love they are. I am confident that together they can get through anything. I am very excited to be a part of their big day in May! Here's the slideshow!








Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger Trista said...

Awesome pics Drew! You did such a great job capturing their personalities. The slideshow/music was a perfect combination!

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Orange County Wedding Photographer said...

Very nice work (as always) Drew. I love your sunset shot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home