Monday, March 19, 2007

Lauren & Robert

I met up with Lauren and Robert on Sunday in Downtown Fullerton. I was very excited about this shoot because I've never shot in Downtown Fullerton before and it's always fun to shoot somewhere new!

Robert had Lauren and I cracking up the whole time. Usually pictures aren't the guys favorite thing to do, but I think Robert actually liked the engagement session more than Lauren :) Either way, he did a great job of making Lauren smile and have fun and I think that it shows in the pictures.

I'm very excited for their January wedding at 7 Degrees in Laguna. It's an amazing venue and they are sure to have a fun wedding! Here's the slideshow!








Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun!!! I like!!

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Trista said...

These are do fun Drew! Great job!!

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Oooh, so pretty...and she's totally cute!! :)

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What amazing shots, Drew! I love the one of them kissing underneath the tree! Beautiful!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home