Monday, March 26, 2007

Cherry & Mike

My friend, and amazing photographer, Amelia Lyon, asked me to second shoot with her in LA on Saturday. I love second shooting. There's no pressure and you get to be really creative. And it's fun to watch other photographers at work! I've admired Amelia's work for a while now and it was really inspring to see her do her thing!

Cherry and Mike were married at a church in Westwood. I actually lived a couple of buildings away while I was in college and had never been in that church. It is really pretty with awesome stained glass windows.

Cherry is a petite little thing and had a beautiful dress!






Cherry and Mike opted to see each other before the ceremony so we were able to get pretty much all their portraits and formal pictures done before the ceremony.



I love this shot of the ceremony throught the back door of the church.

The lighting in the church was awesome!

And then we got to head up to one of my favorite places for Cherry and Mike's formal pictures. UCLA! I think it was very lucky that I was there on Saturday because the men's basketball team advanced to the Final Four! Woohoo!








Thanks again to Amelia for asking me to come along!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Trista said...

Hey Drew!! Beautiful pictures!!! Great job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home