Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Picture Day, Part III

Up next is Aiden Bengard and his mom and dad. Aiden's dad, Alex, is cousins with Caleb's dad, Tyler. We tried to get a couple of pictures of the two of them together, but Aiden had different plans. We did get Aiden to give Caleb a kiss. It was really sweet!



We got some family pictures of the three of them and then we let Aiden run around. He's a madman! I've known Aiden since he was born and it's so crazy to see how much he's grown. He's growing into such a little man and can talk. His favorite work is "No!". It's really cute, although I'm sure Jamie and Alex don't find it cute anymore :)





We played in some leaves...



We had an Easter egg hunt



And then Aiden played with his "ba"

And then the he ran around some more!



Whew! I get tired just thinking about it! Thanks again to Jamie for organizing the day and for bringing me lunch!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww......... I love them!!!!!!!! :) I love your commentary. Had me laughing out loud at my desk!!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Kristina said...

They are so cute!!!! I can't wait for Friday, I hope my hubby gets better asap! I love the Easter Egg theme... SUCH a good idea, I'm totally stealing it! (If I can be organized enough..)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home