Monday, April 02, 2007

The Malisani Family

Last Wednesday I shot the Gray family's documentary session at their home. The Gray's are beginning the process for adopting a baby so they asked me to come into their home and take pictures of them being a family and hanging out for their adoption portfolio. Any baby would be so lucky to come into such a great family. Marnie and Jack are so loving and are such great parents to Maddi. And Maddi is going to make a great big sister! She is crosing her fingers for a little sister. And they have an adorable miniature schnauzer, Mischa. I of course love miniature schnauzers since that's what I have! Mischa looks almost identical to my dog, Hauggy. The only difference is that Mischa is good with kids while our dog is terrified of them!

I am taking their family portrait this week as well so check back for those pictures soon. For now, here are my favorites and the slideshow!











Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home